JOIN OUR TEAM
Click HERE to apply online!
Once you’ve completed an application, come by the store for an on-the-spot interview.
We do open interviews Monday through Saturday from 9:15 to 10:00 am.
(Be sure to arrive before the store opens at 10 am, as we cannot do interviews during store hours. If you applied online, be sure to mention it so we can view your application!)
- ENVIRONMENTALLY CONSCIOUS – Shopping and selling secondhand is a good for our environment and for your wallet
- CONSTANT VARIETY – Find all your favorite brands under one roof, plus hundreds of new arrivals each day
- STRONG GROWTH – The resale industry is projected to exceed $40 billion by 2022, continuing to grow as traditional retailers struggle
- LOCAL, FAMILY-OWNED BUSINESS – All stores are operated individually, providing flexibility and growth opportunities not available at large corporations
- Greet customers and create a positive store experience. Provide guests with assistance, product recommendations, or information about current promotions
- Develop proficiency in operating cash registers, and process transactions professionally and efficiently
- Effectively communicate our store’s key messages and provide information on how to sell or trade.
- Tag and sort items, restock store according to merchandising plan. Maintain store appearance, including general cleaning tasks
- Mentor junior team members, and work as a team towards hitting sales and store goals
- Great employee discount on merchandise
- First dibs on new styles daily
- Flexible work schedule
- Opportunities for continued growth and development
- Additional performance-based incentives
- Previous retail experience preferred, but not required
- Positive, can-do attitude. Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for helping others and providing excellent customer service
- Collaborate effectively with coworkers, work quickly and efficiently to complete tasks
- Available to work a variety of shifts as needed to support the business, including evenings and weekends
- Ability to lift items up to 40 lbs and work with light cleaning products. Ability to stand and walk on the sales floor for extended periods of time.
We are often hiring for team leaders or management team members! Reach out and apply to see if we have an opening that is right for you.